Shield GD76 Clear Powder-Free Polysynthetic Gloves
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-Free Polysynthetic Gloves are manufactured from a combination of polythene and synthetic polymers for increased strength and durability. They have a textured, embossed surface for a better grip and more secure handling of equipment. As a result, they perform well in general medical environments and are suitable for use by doctors, nurses, dentists and veterinarians.
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves are supplied in a box of 250 gloves.
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-Free Polysynthetic Gloves are available in sizes Medium, Large and Extra Large. All sizes have a minimum length of 260mm and a cuff thickness of 0.05mm. To determine your size, measure your hand across the widest part of your palm, then refer to the sizing table underneath.
|Size||Palm width (mm)|
How Do the Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves Protect Your Hands?
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves can be used to maintain hygiene and safety standards in medical environments. They also offer some chemical resistance and are safe for contact with food, making them useful in a number of industries including food production and pharmaceuticals.
- EN 455 (Standard for Medical Gloves)
- EN 374 (Standard for Chemical Resistant Gloves)
- EN 374-3 (Resistance to Chemical Permeation)
- EN 1186 (Food Contact Safe)
- Food approval EC1935/2004
- 89/686/EEC (European directive regarding PPE)
Key Features and Benefits
- Extra tough polysynthetic single-use gloves
- Approved for use with food
- Offers some protection against chemicals
- Certified for general medical use
- Embossed for higher level of grip
- Safe for those with latex-allergy
- Powder-free to prevent dust contamination
- Ambidextrous design for convenience
- Shelf life of three years
Who Can Use the Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves?
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves can be used in most medical environments are safe for handling, processing and distributing food. As they are durable, offer a good level of grip and some degree of chemical protection, they can also be used for:
- Care Home
- Food Handling
- Food Preparation
- Window Cleaning
Specially Formulated Blend
The Shield GD76 Clear Powder-free Polysynthetic Gloves are made from a combination polythene (LDPE and LLDPE) and synthetic polymers. The combination of these properties creates a glove that is stronger than most disposable polythene gloves while still retaining a high level of comfort.
Being completely latex free, these gloves are less likely to trigger allergies and skin sensitivities than latex gloves. They are also free from nitrile, which can sometime contain chemicals that cause contact dermatitis in some people.